Come join our team of talented and passionate individuals to help the nano-rare patient community.
Careers at n-Lorem
Join our team at n-Lorem Foundation
The mission of the foundation is to apply the efficiency, versatility and specificity of antisense technology to charitably provide experimental ASO medicines to treat patients with nano-rare diseases.
Though n-Lorem is pioneering a novel non-profit model, to provide personalized experimental ASO treatments for free, for life to patients with the rarest of mutations (nano-rare), we are functionally a biotechnology company. We have a large and growing portfolio of ASO medicine discovery programs, ASO medicines in development and multiple clinical programs.
With a seasoned leadership team and strategic partnerships, the n-Lorem Foundation provides the framework, funds and access for nano-rare patients who are amendable to our technology to receive personalized ASO medicines for free, for life. We hope that you will consider joining us as we strive to change the world, one nano-rare patient at a time.
Open Positions at n-Lorem
Associate Director/Director of ASO Design & Discovery
n-Lorem is seeking an experienced, organized, and dedicated individual to join our team as the Associate Director/Director of ASO Design & Discovery to oversee and optimize ASO design, screening and lead identification, and to manage the team of scientists.
n-Lorem offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 403(b) with a match and 4 weeks paid vacation. n-Lorem is a small foundation with an extraordinary mission, to provide hope and potentially help to nano-rare patients today. Every employee in our organization is a significant contributor to this mission. We know that our work could have a profound impact on the life of a patient today.
All employees, and contractors/consultants regularly working on-site are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
Culture & Values
Our strategies reflect our belief that it is difficult, if not impossible, to maintain intensity, productivity and real efficiencies in a large, hierarchical, bureaucratically managed company. Our strategies reflect a belief that organizations succeed because of outstanding individuals and a commitment to rational, fair, well-communicated management systems that reward performance.
We are also committed to flexibility, blurring borders, and emphasizing collaboration. Individuals are rewarded on the basis of their responsibilities and accomplishments. We set high standards for performance for ourselves and each other. We try to emphasize action and results, not process. We hope that you’ll learn a lot, and have some fun!
- We know that sick people depend on us.
- Every employee, in every position is important to our success and contributes to an enjoyable and productive work environment.
- We are responsible for helping to create a better future for nano-rare.
- We believe that the future will be defined by outstanding people, and we are committed to recruiting, developing, motivating and rewarding them.
- We are committed to planned and well-managed change.
- We have the courage to tackle tough problems with determination and humor.
- We know that we depend on each other. We treat one another fairly and are committed to the personal and professional growth of every person in the foundation.
- We strive for excellence. Mistakes made in the pursuit of challenging objectives are accepted.
- We encourage diversity in our work force. Prejudicial barriers to human potential and productivity are foreign to our values.
- We believe that open debate and the free expression of ideas from all individuals lead to the best decisions. We interrogate concepts. We challenge hypotheses. We support people.
- We are committed to getting the job done efficiently, on time and with the resources available.
- We have a passion to learn, to build, to grow, to create, to develop and to provide experimental ASO medicines for free, for life, patient by patient.
- Remember that sick people depend on us
- Dream big
- Commit to science and the scientific process
- Demand intensity, productivity and accountability
- Have a bias to act
- Find a way to say yes
- Establish the fewest possible rules
- Decentralize decision making
- Be transparent
- Have fun!
We cannot do
Together we are changing the world—
one patient at a time
We hope that you join us on this journey to discover, develop and provide individualized antisense medicines for free for life for nano-rare patients. The ultimate personalized medicine approach – for free, for life.
Follow us on social for updates on our latest efforts