Come join our team of talented and passionate individuals to help the nano-rare patient community.
The mission of the foundation is to take advantage of the efficiency, versatility and specificity of antisense technology to provide charitably investigational antisense oligonucleotide (ASO) drugs to treat patients with nano-rare diseases (n1-30 patients). We plan a collaboration between the Foundation, the Undiagnosed Disease Network (UDN), investigators and institutions that comprise the UDN and Ionis Pharmaceuticals. Although each partner is fully independent, to maximize the efficiency with which efficacious therapies may be delivered to patients with rare diseases, there will be substantial interaction among the three partners.
Legal Administrative Assistant
Legal Administrative Assistant
Reporting to: Operations Specialist
Location: Hybrid – El Cajon, CA
Compensation: $26.00 – $30.00 /hour. + benefits
We are looking for a Full-Time Legal Assistant who will provide legal and administrative support across the organization. This position will be responsible for reviewing and editing legal agreements/contracts, tracking all communication and status updates and processing documentation for signatures. In addition, this role is responsible for maintaining and/or establishing agreements and contracts for multiple entities within our organization. The person in this role must be committed to creating positive internal and external relationships.
- Provide general legal support, including: writing, tracking, correspondence, document compilation and management, etc.
- First point of contact with outsourced institutions, partners and individuals to intake information, interpret implications and alignment with our core values and triage to the proper channel internally.
- Maintain varied tracking reports, contracts, agreements and/or grants.
- May prepare correspondence and/or grant writing.
- May support writing of legal documents
- Be proactive in anticipating the needs of the organization by identifying and implementing work practices that can contribute to organization efficiency and productivity.
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls.
- Maintain calendars and contact database.
- Prioritize and deal with sensitive and confidential incoming communication.
- Increase role in helping team members create agendas, protocols and slides for meetings.
- Create and maintain action items, deadlines and follow up on completion status.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years Legal Assistant Administration experience preferred; specifically experience in legal writing, review and correspondence
- Requires strong MS Office skills, and an in-depth knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Understanding and/or experience in CRM data entry a plus (we use Little Green Lite (LGL))
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic under the pressure of deadlines
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solver with the ability to multi-task and time manage
- Flexible with the ability to take directions from multiple supervisors and prioritize/communicate assignments to meet all deadlines
- Able to work a standard work schedule of 8am-5pm Monday-Friday (and additional hours as required)
- Strong oral and written communication
- Familiarity with technical terminology prior biotech/pharmaceutical and/or non-profit foundation experience a plus
- Proven ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment
To apply for this position please click the link below.
n-Lorem offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 403(b) and 4 weeks paid vacation. n-Lorem is a small foundation with an extraordinary mission, to provide hope and potentially help to nano-rare patients today. Every employee in our organization is a significant contributor to this mission. We know that our work could have a profound impact on the life of a patient today.
We are pleased that 100% of n-Lorem employees/temps who have reported their vaccination status are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
Additional COVID-19 precautions
All employees, and contractors/consultants regularly working on-site are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
To apply for any of these open positions please Click Here